Hope you like it as much as we did, enjoy!
Black Bean Stew
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Ingredients (4 servings)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups white button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup grated carrots
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 3 cups unsalted black beans, cooked
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, or to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Crusty bread and mashed avocado, optional
Add the garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
Add the mushrooms, carrots, zucchini, tomatoes and wine. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Serve with crusty bread and mashed avocado!
Nutritional Info (not including bread or avocado)
Total Fat: 2.2g (Sat 0.4,Polyunsat. 0.5, Monounsat. 0.9, Trans 0)
Total Carbs: 49.3g
Vitamin A: 108%
Vitamin C: 147%
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Powered by Recipage