Green Smoothies: Zucchini Bread Smoothie
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Ingredients (16 oz)
- 1 cup frozen zucchini, sliced (you can use fresh zucchini as well)
- 1/2 scoop vanilla or unflavored protein powder, 11+ grams of protein (you are welcome to use one whole scoop)
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds, toasted (just throw the meal on a skillet and cook until it smells deliciously toasted)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon rum extract (optional but highly recommended)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 big pinch salt
- Stevia to taste (I used 4 packets)
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
Add all the ingredients in a blender, ending with the ice cubes and process until it is completely smooth.
Total Fat: 13.6 g (Sat. 0.6, Polyunsat. 7g, Monounsat. 1g, Trans 0g) I used Hemp protein which has a high polyunsaturated fat content.
Total Carbs: 23.8g
Dietary Fiber: 18.5 g (again, the Hemp Protein I used is high in fiber!!)
Protein: 16.4 g
Vitamin A: 18%
Vitamin C: 5 %
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Powered by Recipage