Thursday, December 15, 2011

Photo Rejection

This post will be short. I submitted some photos to Foodgawker and not surprisingly, they were rejected. It is a bit embarrassing for me as I am (or was) a perfectionist, but what can a perfectionist do if she doesn't have the knowledge, right? I felt better after reading some posts from other bloggers sharing the same story and how they started learning little by little how to take beautiful pictures. It was simple, just two options, quitting or educating myself. I chose to learn, after all, that's what life is all about. I read some tutorials from Taylor Takes a Taste and also I got some info from Spicie foodie about lighting kits, so applying what I read will be my next step. But as Taylor says those websites have a criteria to choose the pictures they're going to post but that doesn't mean the rejected ones aren't beautiful pictures. So while I take that advise in, and get over the rejection, I will let photography become my new obsession. It will be great to see my progress during this exciting journey... 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...