Monday, December 26, 2011

Last week of 2011! Make it amazing!

I hope everyone had a great Holiday Weekend! 

Now that Christmas has come and gone we can focus on the last week of the year. To make this week very special, my sister and I decided to try as many new things as we can before the year ends, so we can start the year wiser and with a head start in the resolution department. You are going to be very surprised! So stay tuned for next week's post, it will be a lot of fun, just like my week! Also this week, I will post some innovative recipes so you can start doing new things by trying them out!


To quote one of my favorite shows:

Make this week legend-wait for it... and I hope you're not lactose intolerant because the second half of that word is DAIRY! 


I'll leave you with a few Christmas pictures! Have a great week! 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...